Tips for buying a residential sparkling water tap
If you want to get refreshing sparkling water straight from the kitchen sink you should definitely consider investing in a sparkling water tap. We all know the benefits of drinking enough water but hardly do so. On the other hand we often prefer fizzy drinks or carbonated soda. However if you install a sparkling water system you can drink all the water that is required without having to compromise on the taste and freshness.
How do residential sparkling water taps work
A Sparkling water tap comprises of a faucet with two handles. The faucet allows you to select the water of your choice with the movement of its handle. On the other hand if you are looking for cool water you would need to push a certain button. Similarly for sparkling water you may need to press another specific button.
In order to ensure that the sparkling water faucet works at its optimum best you would also need to invest in a water filter, a carbonator and a chiller. You may need additional help from a plumber to make sure that everything is connected in a proper way.
Sparkling water taps are environment-friendly
With the help of a sparkling water system you can finally get rid of single use plastic bottles. Instead of buying dozens of water bottles from the supermarket every week, you now have sparkling water available at the touch of a single button.
Benefits of drinking sparkling water
One major reason to invest in a sparkling water system is that you can save up on a whole lot of cash. Buying sparkling water from the supermarket is quite expensive and if you have your own system at home, you can save up on tons of cash.
Besides drinking sparkling water has its own set of benefits which are as follows:
- Sparkling water is considered as a refreshing alternative to sodas. The bubbles are infused with carbon dioxide under pressure. However it contains far fewer calories almost equivalent to none when compared to fizzy drinks.
- Usually people are not too keen on drinking water. Fizzy water on the other hand has fresh and crisp taste, which is often the reason why it is so popular. Imagine having a sparkling water tap at home. Instead of reaching for the can of soda imagine drinking a tall and cool glass of sparkling water to stave off your thirst.
- When your body is hydrated it can help you lose weight as well. Sometimes you feel that your stomach is empty because you are dehydrated. Therefore drinking a glass of chilled water not only helps get rid of those hunger pangs but also ensures that you don’t over eat during the meals.
- It is also great for improving your digestion. One study shows that drinking sparkling water helped individuals get rid of indigestion and constipation.
- You can also use sparkling water to make a variety of drinks.
Make sure that you only buy from the reliable company Streamwater for your kitchen.